Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3rd Anniversary


Today, is my 3rd year anniversary with Katharine.

We met 3 years ago at 10:47PM and ever since then, we have went through dark events and joyful moments but in the end, we are still travelling aside each other.

I would firstly like to thank my parents.....kidding. But I do thank them for making me!

But the person who I looked to thank the most is Katharine of course, as she has always held onto me no matter how hard it was. =] Thank you Kath!

And secondly, to everyone who congratulated us or wished us happiness! =]]



I hope everyone finds their true love someday sooner or later and may happiness stay with them forever.

3 comments:

  1. how warm:) hahaha thanks your parents :P gaybo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how hilariouus thanking your parents for "making you".. that's actually a bit disturbing if you think about it. but its ok thats evolution. :P

    ahah and its okay. I know you were refering to me! who "congragulated you and wished you happiness :D:D"

    i'm sure you'd be very grateful

    lol i'm so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey steven! you might not remember me though, lol

    i love this post- it's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete